[ссылка удалена] - How to Thread the Bobbin on a Singer Sewing Machine
Using sewing machines can be frustrating, especially if they come unthreaded. That is why I'm here to show you how to thread the bobbin on a Singer sewing machine. However, once you understand how to take care of everything on your machine, sewing is much easier and much more fun. For now, you have my instructions for how to thread the bobbin on a Singer sewing machine to guide you.
How to Thread the Bobbin on a Singer Sewing Machine
1. Remove the tool kit from the front of the machine.
2. Open the door to the bobbin area.
3. Pull the bobbin cage out of the machine.
4. Take your wound bobbin in the palm of your hand in a figure six (with the thread coming off of the top left), place it in the bobbin cage. Pull the thread up the slit in the cage until it clicks into the window.
5. Place the bobbin cage back in the slot. Make sure it clicks into place.
6. Turn the needle wheel toward you until the needle thread is almost half way around the bobbin cage below. Then pull the end of the need thread to pull the bobbin thread up to the plate.
7. Close the door and replace the tool kit on the machine.
Thank you for watching this video on how to thread the bobbin on a Singer sewing machine. Good luck and happy sewing!